Boosters will destroy your immune system!
- The COVID shots reprogram your immune system to respond in a dysfunctional manner. Aside from increasing vulnerability to infections, this can also result in autoimmune diseases and cancer
- A paper published in early May 2021 reported the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID jab “reprograms both adaptive and innate immune responses,” causing immune depletion
- Antigens in vaccines have been shown to induce defects in the immune system that can raise the risk of autoimmune diseases
- Leaky or non-sterilizing vaccines can also trigger the evolution of more hazardous viruses, and the COVID jabs are among the leakiest “vaccines” ever created
- According to health authorities, the vaccine-evading Omicron variant necessitates a third COVID injection, but this recommendation will only perpetuate mutations and more variants and more boosters.
If you do get Covid symptoms, QUERCETIN!
- Quercetin works much like hydroxychloroquine, a drug found to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 when used early enough. Both are zinc ionophores, meaning they shuttle antiviral zinc into your cells. Or, “zinc transporters.”
- The Front Line Critical COVID-19 Care Alliance’s early treatment protocol includes quercetin at a dose of 250 milligrams twice a day, in combination with 100 mg elemental zinc and 500 mg to 1,000 mg of vitamin C twice a day
- Quercetin also has other mechanisms of action (that hydroxychloroquine dose not have) that make it useful in the fight against COVID-19. For example, it may inhibit SARS-CoV-2 spike protein to ACE2 receptor docking. By binding to the ACE2 receptor and the spike protein interface, quercetin inhibits viral attachment and entry into the cell.
- Quercetin also modulates NLRP3 inflammasome, an immune system component involved in the uncontrolled release of pro-inflammatory cytokines that occurs during a cytokine storm.
- Quentin-rich foods include onions and shallots, apples, broccoli, asparagus, green peppers, tomatoes, red leaf lettuce, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, cranberries, black currants and green tea.
- EGCG also works as a zinc transporter and is mostly found in green tea.
- Quercetin can also help modulate the effects of the Covid shots because of its action on the spike proteins. It also helps strengthen your capillaries and blood vessels and improve circulation.
We use “Cyruta Plus” which is natural food concentrates that is high in Quercetin and vitamin C complex, and…
“Zinc Chelate” from Standard Process is a natural food concentrate high in zinc.
So your first line of defense against ALL viruses as well as bacteria should be: Zinc Chelate and Cyruta Plus and drink green tea, all daily. Dosages can vary with individuals so get tested by Dr. Travis.